Thursday, January 29, 2009

And So It Begins


This site is still in it's developmental infancy, but should be operational by February 1, 2009. Nothing you see on the sidebar is concrete, as changes will be made as my human Mom becomes more familiar with Blogger features.
A few of the things we hope to offer on here:

  • Offer links to all cat twitter accounts.
  • Offer links to all blogging cats.
  • Photo album (may do monthly contest too.)
  • Features on outstanding twitter cats.
  • Product reviews.
  • Provide links to organizations that do good works for our kind.
  • Possibly more...
Instead of just writing about what needs to be done on here, we will be focusing on getting things done over the next couple days.
Feel free to leave comments. This site is for everyone, I dare you to expand my vision!
*nosetap*
Hope to see you again soon,
OscarTheCat
google8e0259f8dc4a22f9.html

15 Comentários:

Anonymous said...

This looks great, guys! *prrrrrr* *headbonk*

Lou said...

Impressive! My sister and I are rooting for you! Ahrrrrhhhoooooooooooo...!!!!

Unknown said...

Twitter addict cats are the best! OK, Twitter addict dogs are pretty cool too. Great site, Oscar and Henry!!!!

The Brew

Unknown said...

loves!

@ourfurrfamily

Loki said...

O hai! I iz going to follow this blog on mai blogger page.

Anonymous said...

This is a good idea but my cat is miffed to nor be on the list. she's CarrotCat.

Skeezix the Cat said...

If yer mom needs blogger help, chek owt my Cat Blog Help Center (www.catbloghelp.com). She can also post her qweschuns on problims she's having and git a response within a day or two --often qwikker, it just depends on how much explaining I need to do to anser the qweschun.

Thanks fur adding me to yer list!

Anonymous said...

OH HAI! What a great idea! Could you add me to your list? Thanks

Anonymous said...

I swear i'm a kitty kat - http://flickr.com/photos/74686800@N00/2990633270/

Anonymous said...

here's moar kitteh fer teh list:

http://twitter.com/smokeydabear


~Furryiendly Pawtaps frum PlushButt~

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding me! You're pretty awesome!

Anonymous said...

This is a really cute idea! Maybe I should let my 2 cats get Twitter accounts... ;)

@YourDailyCute

Brownie said...

Hello! I follow mostly of the cats on twitter, I would like to help you with your blog, but...I know I'm not a cat, but I can still help!!!

My twitter:
http://twitter.com/BrownieHamster

My blog:
http://browniehamster.blogspot.com

My mail:
brownie AT hamsterhideout.com

AuthorizedAmy said...

This is really great! My kitties were having a hard time finding Twitter friends through the searches.

Check out my blog about RemyCat (my semi-feral rescue cat) at http://amyrutherford.ca/blog/cats.

Louche Tabby said...

....this makes my whiskers twitch...

Cats Who Twitter © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO