Monday, September 27, 2010

Furever Friday: JoeyBeanCat (Sp Monday Edition)

OMC…. I know what your thinking… Is it Friday already?  I’m sad to tell you that the answer is no.  There is good news though:  I have a special addition of Furever Friday for you today. Um… Maybe I should call it Furever Monday?! Hehe  Anyway, today I am happy to introduce to you my dear furiend JoeyBeanCat

=^..^=

Do you remember any about your life before finding you forever home?

I do! I have a sad story, Mom says. I was an abused kitten who was abandoned and left to starve. Some nice animal control people came and got me and took me to a pound. From there a pet rescue got me and took me to live with a foster family. I was very shy because of the abuse and didn't do well at the adoption fairs. No one wanted me because I would hide from them! I also had upper respiratory, but no one knew it. I ended up having it for three years, until Mom found me and knew something was wrong. Because of that, I have asthma. But Mom gets me shots when I need them, and I am still healthy! I play a lot, but sometimes I do have to stop and catch my breath. 



How did you find your forever home (or how did it find you?)

Mom worked at an animal hospital, and they asked her if she wanted to meet me. She said, "Sure, I've always wanted a black cat." They brought me to the animal hospital one day so I could meet Mom, and she held me. She declared me to be the sweetest cat ever, even though I tried to hide my face from her, and said she had to take me home. She brought me home that night and went and bought me a lovely leather collar, litter box, food, food and water dishes, and toys. I'd never had so much stuff! I've been with Mom ever since. 


What’s your favorite thing about your adoptive family?

Mom is the best! She never gets mad at me, and she gives me lots of love and attention. She always tells me what a good boy I am, and that really helped me overcome my shyness and fear. Now I'm a friendly boy, and I purr constantly!
Enlarge cartoon for betther viewing!

=^..^=

Wow, what a great story! I am soooo happy for Joey, it sounds like he found the purrfect Mom!  It’s also wonderful that people kept fighting for Joey until they met.   If you haven’t met joey yet, I strongly encourage you to add him to your list and drop him a message. He a great cat, and would love to be your furiend!

I would also like to send a special “Meow” out to Joey as I know I had promised I would get this posted a bit sooner.  Thanks for your patience my furiend and thank you for sharing your wonderful story!

Thanks for stopping by,

Henry (aka Quadpawd)

4 Comentários:

Pumpkinpuddy said...

Wow. It sure took a while for Joey to find his home, but it was worth the wait. Another great furever home story!

Pesky Cat Designs said...

What a lovely story!

Sparkle said...

That was a great interview!

Bunny Jean Cook said...

Yay fur Joey - so glad he found hiz furever home! xoxo BJC

Cats Who Twitter © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO