Monday, November 16, 2009

Be Part Of The Fun...



Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know dat I am going to start taking better care of dis site and get it updated. What does that mean for you, you ask? Well... I am so glad you asked, because I has big plans for US.


First off, I know der are a bunch of new kitties on twitter dat need to be added to da lists. I'm guessing around 200 more, though the number might be higher still. Anywho, I would like to ask your help in making sure dat you and your pals are listed. But that, my friends, is just da beginning.


If you've had a chance to look around da site at all, you know dat Oscar and I have had a lot of cool posts featuring some of da great cats we've met along da way. Things like Follow 5 Friday, Queen and Mancat of da Week, as well as some great interviews. Well, I've decided I want to do some similar posts again.

Before I get too far ahead of myself though, I would like some input from all of you kitties. So, if you would be so kind, please leave a comment answering the following questions:

  1. I would like to be added to da list. (Make sure you leave your twitter name)
  2. I would be interested in being featured on dis site. (y/n)
  3. I have a blog da I would like to have featured on dis site (y/n)
  4. I would like to do a guest post on dis site. (y/n)
Well, I tink you has your work cut out for youz now. MOL I do hope you will find da time to respond, because I sure luv learning more about my anipals!

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope I getz to visit wif you all real soon!!!

1003 Nosetaps,

Henry (aka Quadpawd)

Please email me at catswhotwit at gmail dot com, if you haz any questions or ideas you would like to share.

PS... Don't forget to leave a comment today! =^..^=



8 Comentários:

M Dawson said...

1) DashKitten has insisted I come and say He wants to be added to Da List.

2) DashKitten would also like to be featured on Da Blog

3) He say's Mum's blog is full of crafty things that no kitties would like but might want to chew from time to time. It's the-fntail.blogspot.com so you can go see for yourself...

DashKitten would love to write a blog post for Henry. He thinks Henry is the tops and would love it if he could come to New Zealand and play.

(Personally I can think of better ways to spend our money but never mind.....)

flicka47 said...

Hi Henry! I guess I still don't quailify as a Cat that Twitters....but Rosie would be willing to write a piece for ya if you'd like!(Luna's still learning to spell...)
Dolly

Epic the Cat said...

Hi Henry,

1) I'd like to be added to your awesome list [I'm @EpicTheCat].
2) I'd be honored to be featured on your site [Y],
3) and I hope you find my blog interesting enough to feature it [Y],
4) but I'm not sure whether I'd be a good guest blogger (still learning!) [N]

Thanks!

Teddy Westlife said...

Hi Henry, you can add me to the list too if you like.
1. HuffleMawson
2. yes
3. www.hufflemawson.blogspot.com
4. yes, or you can interview me

Huffle Mawson

Azara said...

1. On Twitter I go by TheSilentMeow.
2. Surrre
3. Nah though my human appears to blog constantly about how purrfect I am
4 Surrre

HMF said...

1. I have a Twitter! It's kittenoreo.
2. Definitely - I have lots of silly pictures!
3. Yep, my mom is always putting pictures of me attacking things on it.

Marg said...

MewMew would like to be added to da list. We are not a total cat blog but there are 20 of us so we do have a lot of cats.
Our Twitter name is Ande12

Nova said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Cats Who Twitter © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO