Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Twitter Cats I highly recommend:

  1. SimonKitteh
  2. Forever_Foster
  3. BongoKitty
  4. RosieandCheeto
  5. orangecatblues
  6. DaisyCurlyCat
  7. skeezixthecat
  8. Megumi_N_Seimei
  9. MrScrubby
  10. NelsonColumnist
  11. BlackFrankie
  12. BrewskieButt
  13. TerrorKittyDuff

This list would have been easier if it had been Thursday 300 or even Thursday 30, but it is what it is. Henry and I will try to list some of our favorite twitter pals every week.

Know any Twitter cats that aren't on our main list? Let us know and we would be happy to add them.

Thanks for stopping by!

OscarTheCat and Henry (Quadpawd)

3 Comentários:

Unknown said...

Thanx Oscar and Henry! I am honored to be on your list!

*nosetaps*

~~Simon S Kitteh

Loki said...

O mai! Thankee Oscar and Henry! :D

Many nosetaps + homegrown catnips.

(oh ha ha! Mai CAPTCHA wurd verifikashun iz "caten"!)

<3 Loki

Daisy said...

Thank you so much for including me on your list! I am going to make sure I am following all of them.

Cats Who Twitter © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO