Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Queen Of The Week



Well, yesterday we introduced the newest Man-Cat of the Week, so that means that there is just one thing left to do. What’s that you ask? It’s time to announce the newest Queen Of The Week! Up till now we’ve been able to bring you some of the finest feline ladies on twitter. This week is no exception. This week’s Queen is a very busy young lady though. Not only does she share with us on twitter, she has her own blog, and she has a full-time job as a product tester to ensure her mom only sells the bestest stuff to her furred friends.


I am thrilled to introduce to you our Queen Baby Patches


Age?


I is one years old, now a lady cat. And it will be one year on July 25th dat I has been in my furever home! So dat is my gotcha day, dat is what momma says.




What does being a Queen feline mean to you?


I is so very honored to be a Queen feline! Dis means dat in addition to my Chief Kit duties for our store I has a very impawtant role in decidings many fings including when momma should gets up to feeds us or when momma or daddy should plays wif us. It also means dat I can still chases my brofur Lucky whenevers I want and my sisfur LociLu must lets me cleans her furs when I want!



I guesses I always knew dat I was da top feline arounds here cause I gets to helps momma wif our pet supplies store. It just has becomes more official and I is handlings my royalty wif grace!



How does it affect your roll with your subjects?


My subjects happen to be momma, daddy, sisfur, and brofur. I already makes da decisions and gets my way so even if dey act likes dey don't like it dey all luvs me! Dis will helps to gets my sisfur and brofur to helps out more wif da store duties too, a Queen has to gets some time off!

As for momma and daddy, I knows how to finds troublez and dey might yells "BABY PATCHES" but I still has em wrapped round my paw! Maybe it mights be a little easier now wif being a Queen, don't you fink? Plus, I should gets em to plays wif me and my Da Bird more oftens!

=^..^=


Now there is a lady fit to be Queen. I’z got to tellz you all too, I think she was flirtin wif me a bit when I asked her to be Queen. *cough* Of course, that didn’t affect my decision making at all. Nope sure didn’t! I would like to add though that Baby Patches is a really sweet and kind girl to pal around wif on twitter. And if you likez toys, she could probably recommend the bestest stuff currently for sales. OMC, I almost forgotted, right now she is having a contest at her website, and you should totally go check it out!


Thanks BP for being Queen, youz a star Baby!


And as for YOU, thanks for stopping by!


Henry aka Quadpawd


11 Comentários:

perrythebirman said...

dats mai baby!! donut u jus luvs her?!? *nosetaps* an prrrrsss

Your Daily Cute said...

Yay Baby Patches! You make a beautiful Queen!

Lou said...

Wow finally! Yay!
Queen feline sounds really cool! it's like absolute power or something huh?
You rule, Baby Patches!

Pandafur said...

Concats on being Queen BP, you fits the role beautifully.

KritterKondo said...

The puuurrrfect Queen! We love you BabyPatches,

Madi and Abi
Hugs

Caplin Rous said...

Congrats! You deserve the very best.

Ken Albin said...

I just love cats like that who have personality! We have 9 indoor cats and they are a neverending source of amusement and joy.

Sparkle said...

Saw this just now - congratulations Baby Patches! You wear your title well!

sadermaxx said...

Hi I really like your blog and have nominated you for an award Please stop by my blog for the details. Thank You

DawnDonline.com said...

This is too adorable! I thought I was the only one who thought cats deserved getting their voices heard. LOL! Please keep it up...I love this blog!

Boris Kitty said...

BabyPatches iz a very hard werking kitteh queen and u can tell her subjects luvs her very much.

You iz one special kitteh (no not dat cheap crappy kitteh fud from walmart -- you iz above all dat!)

When she gets her tiara?

Cats Who Twitter © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO