Friday, May 21, 2010

Furever Friday: PollyPuss11

It's Friday already. Can you believe it?  My mom likes Fridays because it means the weekend is almost here. I, on the other paw, love Fridays because I get to help furiends share their furever home stories.


This is a special week for you, because on of my girlfriends is sharing her story with us.  I can tell youz that if you don't know this fine queen you are missing out.... Furiends, meet PollyPuss11
Polly and her kittens
=^..^=
Do you remember any about your life before finding you forever home?


I was found pregnant and hungry in the back streets of Belfast, Christchurch. I met Winston...and followed him home, he had 6 brothers and sisters. His Mom fed me, and gave me a warm place to have my kittens. She found every single one of them, all eight, a wonderful forever home. 
Polly and Max
How did you find your forever home (or how did it find you?)


My new Mom spoke of me at her work, and a co-worker who lost her beautiful black cat several months before, name Purla, wanted to come an meet me. She fell for me at first sight. I smooched her, so she brought what was to be my "Forever Dad" to meet me too. He thought I was beautiful and wanted to take me home......so a week after I got "fixed up" *blushing* I got delivered to my new Forever family. I made friends with Max strait away, he gave me a nosetap as soon as I walked in the door. 
Tyson, Krus, and Maggie
What’s your favourite thing about your adoptive family?


I know I should say Mom & Dad....but to be honest....its the dogs! We have an amazing bond and friendship. We all have a lot of fun together, I even sleep in the Garage with them. All the humans think its quite unusual for a cat & three dogs to get along so well. 
The lovely Miss PollyPuss
=^..^=

After reading Polly's story, I can only come to one conclusion: I have incredibly good taste in girl kitties. Of course, it doesn't hurt that she's a good smoocher too. hehe 


Thanks Polly, for sharing your story with us today. It sounds like you found the purrfect furever home!

And... to the rest of you, thanks for stopping by!

Henry (Quadpawd)


8 Comentários:

Pandafur said...

Thanks you for teh story of polypuss, its so nice her iz happy wiv all teh doggyz an her furever home.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

There's my bootiful Miss Pollywollydoodle... MEGASMOOCHIES!

Lin said...

I love a story with a happy ending!

Sparkle said...

Polly sounds very sweet! I can't believe she had 8 kittens - that is certainly enough for one kitty lifetime! I'm glad she found a home that was so perfect for her.

Mariodacat said...

That was such a great interview, and I didn't know dat about Polly. I love happy endings too.

Flamincatdesigns said...

What a great furever home, and so nice that you can be so close with doggies.

Baby Patches said...

Awwwwwwww Polly! Dat is such a sweet story, she is a good furriend of mine!

Yoda_the_Dog said...

What a great story! Thanks for sharing.

Cats Who Twitter © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO