Friday, February 20, 2009

Follow 5 Friday, wk 2

Welcome to Follow 5 Friday. This week I am pleased to introduce 5 special friends. Four of my cat friends and one dog.

Todays first guest is @MrRipRip . Ripley is an indoor kitty with a very special gift:

1. How did you convince your human to allow you to set up a Twitter account?


Like others have said, my hooman had already been on twitter and came across @sockington. He reminded her of me and I got a little jealous. So it was decided that Ripley could also have a twitter account in addition to the hooman's, @nicolelbt. I have many nicknames so we debated and ended up going with MrRipRip. Personally I think my tweets are much better than the hooman's.

2. What is your favorite thing about Twitter?


The other kitties and animals have stories that make me laugh. Plus they understand my frustrations with hoomans, such as not keeping the bowl full to the very top at all times, the lack of consistent catnip access, and how difficult stalking them is when they insist on moving from room to room.

3. Tell me one thing you want all your followers to know about you?


Ripleypants is a polydactyl kitty, I have 23 toes. Seven on one front paw, 6 on the other, and 5 on each back paw. I was rescued by the hoomans almost 2 years ago. Hoomans are mostly okay as they give me bellyrubs and have a comfy bed to sleep on, but I not as crazy about graycat. She's alright as long as she doesn't sniff me too much, though she's definitely way too talkative. "MEOW MEOW MEOW" that's all I hear all day. Oh, and I love to play fetch all the time except when I'm sleeping. And eat string.

My next friend is @BooKittyKat . This is one kitty who likes to go where the humans say no.

1. How did you convince your human to allow you to set up a Twitter account?


ai didunt. mai purrsin duzent kair abowt twittrz sew ai mayd mai furrend iTrixie (@pappup) hellp mee. ai had too let hur snif mai butt ferst.

2. What is your favorite thing about Twitter?


ai kan showe awf mai kyoot too evrywon. an ai kan wright too faymouse purrsinz. an ai lyk hereing frumm awl tha uthr kittykatz.

3. Tell me one thing you want all your followers to know about you?


ai em a minachur blak kittykat. an ai lyk too pownse. an ai em adooribl. an ai wil ewes mai LAZR GAYZ UV DUME on yoo. an ai donut speel sew gud cuz ai haf nebr bin tew skoolz. butt ai em lernig. iz thatt won thng yett? ai donut cownt sew gud ethir.

@SimonKitteh is a very cool California dude.

1. How did you convince your human to allow you to set up a Twitter account?


My Mom started writing a post on her bloggiethingie called "Simon Sunday". She would post a picture of me and talk about what a kewt stinker I am. But she hasn't been keeping her blog up as much, so I meowed her into letting me have my own Twitterz.

2. What is your favorite thing about Twitter?


I like that I can haz anipalz and it's not all weird, ya know? Coz, IRL, I can be pretty shy with humanz (especially Small Loud Humanz--Momma calls them "children") and other kittehz and IRL goggiez really scare me! But everyone iz kewl on Twitterz! I hazn't been hissed or swatted at so far!

3.Tell me o
ne thing you want all your followers to know about you?

I eat lots of things kittehz (and goggiez) shouldn't eat. So if you eated something "bad" and your Mom/Dad/Human/Staff want to know how much they should freak out, they should look at my Momma's Simon Sunday posts because I've probably already eated it and Mom's called the V-E-T. (She's not a *bad* Mom...she just never knows what I'll take a sudden interest in or her frienz leave foodz unwatched and I eatz them!)

And yet another California friend; @terrorkittyduff

1. How did you convince your human to allow you to set up a Twitter account?


Mommy, @crazycatladie, opened up her twitter account first. She began following @MojoTheCat and that is when she wanted me to join. I was excited to join too so I could meet other kitty friends.

2. What is your favorite thing about Twitter?


Twitter introduced me to new critters: ferrets, dogs, and birds. I love that I made a lot of new kitty friends.
I've discovered that all animals are pretty cool, even doggies!

3.Tell me one thing you want all your followers to know about you?


I like to attack my Mommy whenever she is on the toilet. She tells me to stop and go back into the living room, but WHY does she keep leaving the bathroom door cracked!?
Also, I will be one years old on March 13! Keep that date =^>>^=

My final guest is @LouLouPants is a sweet dog from Oregon.


1. How did you convince your human to allow you to set up a Twitter account?


Well, I am a little high strung and Mammie thought that giving me an outlet for all my energy would be a great idea. I was a little nervous at first but warmed up quickly and am so happy to have so many anipals!! Even cats! Can you believe it???? I have learned a lot from my Twitter pals and am happy to be a part of all of it. Mammie has some good ideas some times. :-)

2. What is your favorite thing about Twitter?


My favoriest thing about Twitterin' is all my pals! They make me laugh and it makes me feel not so silly when I see other anipals doin' the same stuff that I do! I also love learnin bout all the great causes that some of the twitimals tell me bout. Itz makin' me and my Mammie more aware!

3. Tell me one thing you want all your followers to know about you.


I want them to know that even though itz just on the computer, they mean so much to me. A day without Twitter is a day wasted!!

1 Comentário:

Unknown said...

thx, Oscar! *nosetap*

xo,
Simon Kitteh

Cats Who Twitter © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO