Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Feature: Follow Five Fridays

Most of you already know about and use #followfriday on twitter. I have decided to take it up a notch and begin Follow 5 Friday, right here on this site.

The idea, of course, is to provide you with a forum that allows you to tell us how FABULOUS you are and, hopefully, to pick up a couple new followers along the way.

I may permit up to one non-kitty to be featured every week, but that is subject to change in the future.

Let me know if you are interested and I will send you some questions, when your name is selected.

For more information, you can also contact me at thefurrytripod at gmail.

Thanks for stopping by!

Purrs,
Oscar

2 Comentários:

Loki said...

I would likes to try this, but I iz not so fabulous az mai friendz is, I think.

Samantha & Mom said...

Hello!! We are interested! Thanks for this blog Oscar and Henry! Now we can find all the cats on Twitter in one place!
Your FL furiends
(aka) SammiePie

Cats Who Twitter © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO