Friday, June 12, 2009

Follow Friday

Hello everyone! This week I have a very special Follow Friday, with only two guests. It’s all good though, cause mom explained to me what summer was like and how busy our humans can be. I’m still hopeful that I’ll be able to continue to have and maintain Follow 5 Fridays, just like OscarTheCat intended.

=^..^=

My first guest tonight, is a very computer savvy kitty named Little Isis, whom you may know as Purr2Dream on twitter. Here is what she has to say…

My name is Little Isis, and I am a House Panther. I am the second-to-youngest Purrie at Purrchance To Dream.


I get to go to work with my human, Not The Mama, every day at The Wren's Nest, which is a retail gift store - so I am a shop cat by day and a holy terror by night!
Here's my answers to your questions, let me know if you have any more questions. I attached a collage pic of me, because I couldn't decide on just one pic!

How did you find your forever home? (Or how did it find you?)

I was found by the dumpster in the alley behind The Wren's Nest. I was very tiny, and Not The Mama thought I was about 8 weeks old, but the vet said I was more like 4 months old at the time! I have been very tiny and petite ever since, and the vet said to NTM not to worry about me being small, that's just the way I am!

What do you call the humans you live with?

We call him Not The Mama, or NTM for short. Sometimes when I am mad at him, I will call him "fatman"

What do you like to do, even though it drives your human(s) crazy?

I like to scratch at the apartment door right after NTM has gone to bed and sing the "I wanna go to work NOW" song, even though I know it's the middle of the night and we only go to work in the morning!

Is there anything else you would like your twitter pals to know?

I'm on Facebook, too! Search for "Little Isis" there and befriend me!

Recommend 5 of your twitter friends to our readers:

@HotMBC @Dunkin_the_Cat @RosieandCheeto @ArtyTheCat @CunfuciusCat

=^..^=

My second guest is fairly new to twitter, but has a sister most of you will recognize as a long-time twitter friend. I’m not going to spoil his fun and tell you who though, after all, it’s his story. Friends, if you haven’t already, please meet @ACatNamedHomer

How did you find your forever home? (Or how did it find you?)

My meowmy @crazycatladie got me from the SPCA. I wasn't a kitten and she still picked me! I was given up after my original families home was foreclosed.

What do you call the humans you live with?

Meowmy and Daddy. They treat me like I'm their child and spoil me rotten. I love them very much

What do you like to do, even though it drives your human(s) crazy?

I love jumping on kitchen counters and climbing in! I also enjoy meowing randomly for no reason!

Is there anything else you would like your twitter pals to know

My sister is @TerrorKittyDuff. At first, she wasn't all that happy about my presence but after a few days we now play and nosetap each other.

Recommend 5 of your twitter friends to our readers

I'm still new and you all are wonderful! The following friends I've become close to

@beaglelover1200 @MizzBassie @fuzzypigz @TheGreatNoodles @Manxington

/\ /\
(>'.'<)

( UU )


Even though my list is a little light today, I would like to remind you that both Little Isis and Homer recommended five of their friends to us. And, knowing these two like I do, I’m going to go right now and make sure I know the friends they listed.

REMEMBER… If you haven’t done a Follow 5 Friday survey yet I would love to hear from you. It’s a great way to introduce yourself to new friends and/or tell your old friends a little more of your story.

Thanks for stopping by,

Henry

Sorry about the Bold. Blogger will not let me fix it... I have fiddled with it over 30 minutes with no luck...

3 Comentários:

Homer said...

How exciting! I'm so proud to be a part of your blog.

Gracie, Ellie Mae and Winston said...

Great to see you on here, Homer, and thank you for the shout out! Purrrr!!

Callie Ann said...

I am not a Kitty, but my name is Callie and I follow Isis... these interviews were awesome.. thanks

Cats Who Twitter © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO