Sunday, April 26, 2009

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty 4/26

My list is a little later than I planned, but here are some new kitties that I'm adding to our main list. Once again, there seems to be a lot of cool cats joining twitter.

  1. _SweetPea_
  2. Andythecat
  3. ArtyTheCat
  4. AsiftheCat
  5. Bleu_da_kitteh
  6. CalebStreetCat
  7. ChaCha_kyhumane
  8. Crazy_Felix
  9. FelineRoyalty
  10. GraceDaKat
  11. Hurricanethecat
  12. Jkjoy
  13. KruemeltheKat
  14. LeonardoDaCat
  15. Macarooncat
  16. Mahtada
  17. Minoumeow
  18. MisterZonker
  19. NormanBKitty
  20. Pritty_kitty
  21. Pumpkinkitty
  22. RecipeTheCat
  23. SamsonCatt
  24. SatsugaiCat
  25. SnugMuttonchops
  26. SweetSaraBelle
  27. TAIMUjaCHICHI
  28. ThePortraArtist
  29. ThePoupounette
  30. TigglyWiggly
  31. TippyKitty
  32. Tucker_Cat
  33. Tuithecat
  34. Wrightrs
  35. Zippurrr


Thanks for stopping by!

OscarTheCat

4 Comentários:

pussreboots said...

I am amazed by the sheer number of cats who twitter. Wow!

wrightrs said...

wrightrs
I take care my human with #LUPUS

Forever Foster said...

So many tweeters! We have to get our mum to help us get back onto Twitter, we are so far behind.

GOMA+SACHIE said...

oh hai!! it is great to know so many cats do tweet!! I is Goma and I is tweet too!! mycatgoma.com can you add me to the lists also?? puleese?

Cats Who Twitter © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO