Monday, April 27, 2009

Man-Cat Of The Week

Our First Man-Cat of the Week is our good friend @perrythebirman. Perry just started twittering back on March 16, and has already made lots of good friends here on twitter. One of my favorite things about him is that he always takes the time to make everyone feel welcome when they meet him, whether it's at a #pawpawty or just an evening chat.



Age? i iz 11 but i will be 12 on may 8. iz a big boy.**

What does being a mancat mean 2 you?
i never thought of myself as a mancat before. iz just a boy with lawts an lawts ov dreams. i ges dat being a mancat means dat all da girls luvs me an i luvs dem back. an i luvs bein pals wid da other mancats.

Does it effect your role in the family? no. because dis is mai house. i rulez dis house. i is number 1. everybody reports 2 me. becawse i sed so.


Well, I guess Perry doesn't have any self-esteem issues... Not that he should, after all, he is a Man-Cat!

I would like to say a special Thank you to Perry for being our first Man-Cat! You Rook!

Oh, I would just like to add, that all cat are welcome to sign up for Man-Cat/Queen of the Week, as well as Follow 5 Friday. Whether you've been on twitter a year or a day, we would luv to hear your story.

Thanks for stopping by,

OscarTheCat

**Don't forget to wish Perry a Happy Birthday on May 8th...

6 Comentários:

The Florida Furkids said...

We just met Perry through Twitter! He's a really handsome Man-Cat AND he's a Birman like Ellie, Allie and Sniffie!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

M Dawson said...

Perry looks one awesome cat, so handsome and still with a warm heart to welcome folks!

Misha said...

Perry is pawsome!

perru said...

hai oscar,

im honord dat u has chosen me 2 be ur furst man-cat ov teh week! thank u so mutch, luv u an all mah anipals! *nosetap*
perry

Reese =^..^= said...

Love your blog. I am posting a link to you on my blog as well as becoming a follower. I'm so happy to find all these other kitties!

Lou said...

I totally wholeheartedly agree with you. Perry is such a nice pal :)

Hey Perry you share birthday with my daddy!

Lou & Pebbles

Cats Who Twitter © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO