Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Caturday

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

Has this ever happened to you? Sleeping in the comfort of your bathroom sink, when whoosh, the flood gates open and an outpouring water suddenly catches you off guard. Then, before you can even escape, you are stunned by your humans obnoxious laughter from above...

Yeah? Me too. Fortunately for me, I don't mind the water. I just stare up at her, shake it off, and go lay in the bathtub to finish my nap.

Thanks for stopping by,

Henry

OMC, I almost forgot... If your on twitter don't forget to stop by the #pawpawty after 2 PM EST. It's a fun way to help raise money for other anipals in need. There will be music (it's an 80's themed party), dancing, conversation, adventures, and PRIZES. To learn more go here.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Cats Who Twitter © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO