Monday, June 15, 2009

Calling All Cats



A few of my favorite things about this site are that I not only get to meet great cats, I get help them tell a bit of their story, and introduce them to other anipals. And, while I realize summer is a busy time for our humans, I would like to invite you to become part of the Cats Who Twitter Family.

How do you do that you ask? Well there are many things you can do: get added to our List of Active Twitter Cats, share a little bit of your story on Follow 5 Friday, become a Man-Cat of the Week or Queen, or if you'd like, we could do a topical interview, or have a guest post.

If you would like to become involved or need more details, contact me at catswhotwitter at gmail dot com. I would love to hear from you!

2 Comentários:

Your Daily Cute said...

Nice poster! I did a little tweet for you... ;)

http://twitter.com/YourDailyCute/statuses/2192714719

AnnaBelle said...

Being featured as a Queen on CWT is special to me because the invitation came from OscarTheCat, whom I still miss. *Nosetaps* dear, departed friend.

Cats Who Twitter © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO