Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Queen of the Week

Today is a good day! Why you ask? Cause I get to announce the new Queen of the Week. This week I am pleased to bring you one of the sweetest girls I know.

AnnaBelle aka Circus Kitty

Age

I am a St. Patrick’s Day kitty in the prime of life – just over two years old.

What does being a Queen feline mean to you?

I am honored to be a Queen Of The Week on CWT, and want to make all the stripey kitties proud. We are fond of saying “We rule!” (I mean – have you seen That Stripey Cat?) But I like all my anipals on Twitter– those with stripes and those without. (hubba, hubba Tyrone the cat).

How does it affect your roll with your subjects?

I have pretty much ruled the roost at my forever home since I was first adopted. I am definitely a daddeh’s girl. He is the one who spotted me. I was living at the Cat Adoption Team shelter (@CatAdopt). My stripes made me stand out – naturally! He picked me up, held me in his arms, and I purred. He has been wrapped around my paw ever since!

When I first came home the mommeh used to say – no! Don’t jump up on that! She didn’t think a kitteh should get in the sink, or on top of the counters. But the daddeh said: “How cute!” Ever since I goes pretty much wherever I wants! I lays in the sink to be petted, I sits in the tub until they come turn the water on (even though I has a special pet fountain), and the hoomins carry me around all over the place.

The daddeh even puts me on top of places the mommeh says I really shouldn’t be – like the china cabinet or someplace she calls “decorative shelves.” I also like to walk the fence, jump on the roof, and do tricks on the ladder that hangs from the garage ceiling. I notice the mommeh doesn’t say no any more. I think she just gave up. Or maybe she recognized I was a “Circus Kitty” Queen-in-training.

=^..^=

Well, there you have it fellow felines, yet another Queen who knows how to take control and rule her kingdom.

With all her talk of exploring and her love for water, I think she’s a kitty after my own heart. This kitty would gladly live under her rule! Mer-meow!!!

Thanks AnnaBelle for being this weeks Queen!

And thank YOU for stopping by,

Henry



OMC
If you want to see just how close AnnaBelle is with her daddeh you need to head over to Your Daily Cute and check out Anna's movie. That's what I call trust!

12 Comentários:

Henry (aka Quadpawd) said...

I just luvz the photo with the goldfish!! What fun!

Lou said...

And yet here I was, waiting for her to recruit me to join the circus. BOL!

Your Daily Cute said...

Oh, Annabelle is such a cutie! She makes cute videos, too. :)

PimpTheCat said...

That's my good buddy CircusKitty! Hi Annabelle... looking good! We're both stripey!

missbreezysbox said...

You are so lucky to have humans that provide you with so much entertainment.

VetTech said...

My furkids insist on "sink-drinks" and "tub-glugs" too...and we also have the unused fountain.

cube said...

Cute kitty!

Kath Lockett said...

I may be a 'dog person' but even I can see how gorgeous she is!

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

You are a wonderful queen!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just love your wonderful cats.
It was nice indeed photo story. Thank you.
By the way, while looking at the cats, I recognized myself in them. I know that's impossible, yet I see myself in these creations...
I was sat back in awe by your wonderful blog.

Gracie, Ellie Mae and Winston said...

We loves AnnaBelle! She is so much fun...but a true queen at the same time!

Pandafur said...

Hi annabelle, I loves the high places too, you sure is lucky to have so many and such good staff!

Cats Who Twitter © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO