Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Queen of the Week


I can has a Queen of the Week? Oh, yes I can, and so canz you! I searched high and low for a fitting Queen, and I foundz one, in Liverpool. Now, I’z been told some consider this fine lady as a bit of a scaredy cat, but I noz believe it. She’s been made many friends and is very active in the twitter critter community. She will make a fine Queen, I am sure of it!

Who is this mysterious lady you ask? Well, the newest Queen of the Week is none other than my friend Rosie aka MedusaJ

Age?

My age is 10 yrs and I am a down to earth moggie who happens to be a Queen.


What does being a Queen feline mean to you?

Being a Queen feline means that not only do I know that I am a special cat but everyone else will know it and treat me with the respect a Queen deserves. I realise with this status comes huge responsibility so I will allow my subjects to give me cuddles and ear scratches. I will treat them with kindness but make no mistake if they make me angry the punishment will be a swift and painful swipe! I never stay angry for long and will alway play with my subjects, give them nosetaps and always love them.

How does it affect your roll with your subjects?

My subjects (Mum, the Dad & Minidude) know me by the name of Rosie and already serve me and their lives revolve around me but it will remind them just how special I am.


=^..^=

Goodness me, it sounds like Rosie already has her dynasty under her paw! She’ll be a natural at it I am sure. If you haven’t already met Rosie you should hop back on twitter and follow this purrty lady. I know I count myself lucky to have her as one of my friends herez on twitter.

Thank you so much Rosie, for taking the time to answer my questions and agreeing to be Queen.

Thank you for stopping by!

Henry aka Quadpawd

6 Comentários:

Monkey Cat said...

I luvs dat MedusaJ is Queen of week, she is totally pawesome Tortie pal!

Patrice said...

Rosie is such a lovely and beautiful queen of the week.

Your Daily Cute said...

So good to learn more about Rosie. What a cutie... and what a face!

danny said...

You have a great site, I will be back again

Sandy said...

Fun pictures! Love the Queen...all hail the Queen.

Stopped in to say thanks for placing my ad, it's appreciated. Hope you'll swing by for a visit the welcome mats always out

Sandy

Unknown said...

MedusaJ has royalty written all over. Such grace and elegance - but of course, she is a cat!

Cats Who Twitter © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO