Thursday, March 5, 2009

Follow 5 Friday wk4

We have 5 great cats lined up for you today!

Our first guest today is our friend FreddieElvisCat

How did you find your forever home? (Or how did it find you?)

I was a lonely stray kitty who got ran over by the big metal machine, and was taken to Bristol cats & dogs home. I wasn't badly hurt, a bit shook up but I lost my lovely white eyebrow whiskers. My oomans were looking for a cat and they saw me and immediately fell in love with me as I am soooo beautiful. I was still a bit scared and it took some time for me to get used to my new home and oomans(They took some training). Now I is happy in my forever home, coz I is the Boss!


What do you call the humans you live with?


I calls my oomans oomans. I ranks them in order of importance to me. I have rated them on a scale for food,petting,comfort and food. So I has #1ooman,#2ooman,#3ooman and #4ooman.


Is there anything else you would like your twitter pals to know?


My twitter pals would be surprised to know that I is a quiet, shy cat, who can be nervous around oomans and other cats. I also is an accomplished concert pianist.


Recommend 5 of your twitter friends to our readers:


5 twitter pals, I think all my ladies @Pandafur, @Flothecat, @MamselleChloe, @Luzinha_Franzoi and of course @Monkey_Cat.

*****************************************************************************

Second we have the very handsome CatsterNewman.

How did you find your forever home? (Or how did it find you?)


I was a one pound kitty living in a field. I crossed the road just at the right time. They were driving by and the man said an opposum crossed the street. The minute they both looked at the opposum, they realized it was a kitten. It took the lady three attempts to catch me. I kept running and hiding around this building. I was very lucky to find a wonderful forever home cause the road was a busy one, and I could have been killed.


What do you call the humans you live with?


I call her the MRS. It stands for "Mawmee Rescuer Suckee". Since I lost my fur mommy, I never got weaned properly, so I like to suck on the rescuer's arm. The other cats I live with call her Mawmee. They said since I was the newbie, I had to come up with my own name, so I call her the MRS. I call him the DD - "Driver Daddy" because he drove the car on my rescue day!


Is there anything else you would like your twitter pals to know?

I love Catster! If they aren't on Catster, they should be cause you can have your very own webpage, and you'll make lots of friends. It is a pawsome place to play and a very supportive community of cat lovers.


Recommend 5 of your twitter friends to our readers:


Well, since we all know where to find the cats who twitter, here are some other fun twitter friends that cats would love! @RalfTheHamster @FrankTheFerret @RudyTheParrot @CaplinROUS and my MRS. Twitter @catintheclover


****************************************************************************

Next we have a friend who is fairly new to twitter MeikoChan. Please be sure to check her out.

How did you find your forever home? (Or how did it find you?)


It twas (..counting paw..) bout 3 years ago, I was a baby kitty at the shelter at the Humane Society
and I was rooming with a long haired kitty. I was picked up by this young couple that told me I was cute and I would be a happy cat living with them. I agreed, sniffed some cat nip to celebrate, one thing let to another and I ended up in a nice warm condo with toys, food and plenty of places to nap! purrrrr

What do you call the humans you live with?


Da Ones Wif Wet Food, i kidd, kidd. Dad=DC & Mom=MM

Is there anything else you would like your twitter pals to know?

Yeah! Watch out for my lil sister Tilly Chan. She occasionally gets on my twitter account bcuz I told her she's too young to have one. She's 1 1/2 yrs old.


Recommend 5 of your twitter friends to our readers:


Hrmmm, I'm kinda new to this twitter thing. I just joined this week! I'd like to give a meow-shout-out to brewskiebutt and oscarthecat for making this happen. I hope to meet some more of you cool cats out there. Meiko ^..^


***********************************************************

EmmytheCat is also new to twitter, so be sure to follow her too...

How did you find your forever home? (Or how did it find you?)

Rehomed from Battersea Dogs and Cats Home, London, England. (had been abandoned with my four kittens in a box outside a shop)

What do you call the humans you live with?

Meowees,

Is there anything else you would like your twitter pals to know?

My favourite toys are my rattling mice and ping pong balls

Recommend 5 of your twitter friends to our readers:

@Batterseacats @Batterseadogs @Animal_Lifeline @ALStrays @Motorkitty



*****************************************************************


Our fifth and final guest is Pandafur.

How did you find your forever home? (Or how did it find you?)

My person wanted a Maine Coon cuz we is fluffy and pretty, so she found a breeder and adopted me when I was very tiny. I lived with my mother and four sisters until I was old enough to leave and go home with Her, and now I am 3 years old.

What do you call the humans you live with?

I live with Her (aka She). I doesn't call her mom because I remember my mother and she looked like me. I am still angry that She took me away from my four sisters. I loved being all cozy and warm in the basket with them.

Is there anything else you would like your twitter pals to know?

I share my home with a tuxedo cat named Mr Boots, who is 2 yrs old. He is fun to play with and I am bigger, smarter, and more beautiful than him so it works out well. I don't care very much about noms, except strawberry ice cream. I have really long legs, silky soft fur, and I am smart and fast. My claws are sharp, and I can catch mouses. I has a crush on @FreddieElvisCat.

Recommend 5 of your twitter friends to our readers:

It's hard to only recommend 5, there are so many fun anipals on twitter, but some of my friends are @Luzinha_Franzoi, @Manxington, @CatMonsterOdin, @flothecat, @MrBasilCat.

If you turned in answers this week and weren't listed, you will be featured in next weeks Follow 5 Friday.

Thanks for stopping by!

Oscar and Henry

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Cats Who Twitter © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO