Thursday, March 5, 2009

New Questions for Follow 5 Friday

Henry and I decided we wanted to redo the questions for Fridays. We also wanted to give you the opportunity suggest five friends of your own. If you would like to participate just answer these questions and email your answers to catswhotwitter at gmail dot com. Won't you play?

  1. How did you find your forever home? (Or how did it find you?)
  2. What do you call the humans you live with?
  3. What do you like to do, even though it drives your human(s) crazy?
  4. Is there anything else you would like your twitter pals to know?
  5. Recommend 5 of your twitter friends to our readers:
Hope to hear from you soon!

Purrs and nosetaps,

Oscar and Henry

2 Comentários:

Anonymous said...

1. Dad found me in a small cage at the fish store, he had something called a wife then. She insisted that I come home with them. They came back and got me the next day.

2. I call him dad, mom left us. she turned into a not good human. I am super happy to be here with dad. He treats me so well, I get lots of love and play time.

3. Dad and I are excited to have so many twitter friends. We enjoy being able to talk to people outside our home.

4. Wow, only 5? There are so many great kittys it would be a crime to only pick 5. So look at my followers and pick any 5! They are all great! You cant go wrong!

M Dawson said...

DashKitten will have his new blog up and running when his mum recovers from getting home late from a charity fundraiser but, for now he says he wants to answer as follows :-

1) Via the store attached to the vet's. I have micro-opthalmia and mum thought that no-one else would love me so she brought me home. She convinced Dad to buy my sister DotKitten too but we don't go into that.....

2) Anything - they can't speak cat, even though I yell really loud (a lot and all the time when I can't go out).

3) I am a fit, active and young Kiwi cameo cat. Mum still calls me a kitten to differentiate me from the senior cats who came over when they settled here in New Zealand and she can't break the habit. I am too active, (Mum says), I get into fights too often (Mum says), spend far too much time away from home (Mum says) and now have a small tear in my ear and a scab on my shoulder because I'm a hooligan (Mum says).

4) Web: http://kittyanydots.etsy.com/
Twitter: twitter.com/kittyanydots


Web: http://endlesswhimsy.etsy.com
Twitter: twitter.com/endlesswhimsy


Web: http://mishkathryn.blogspot.com/
Twitter: twitter.com/Mishkat


Web: http://www.petside.com
Twitter: twitter.com/petside


Web: http://AthenasArmoury.etsy.com
Twitter: twitter.com/AthenasArmoury

(love this lady's jewellery and her little bag!)

I will email this as well just in case...

Dash Kitten (and Marjorie his Mum)

Cats Who Twitter © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO