- When your giving a nosetap, bite them at the last moment. That always throws my mom off.
- Jump on the other cats back. This one is especially fun, cause it's not just the human that gets annoyed.
- If you find a nail in wall without anything hanging for it, jump for it. Since jumping at the wall can be especially noisy, I recommend you do this before your humans gets up in the morning.
- Bite the hand that feeds you.
- Knock everything off shelves, book cases and dressers. And I do mean EVERYTHING!
- If your an indoor kitty and your human opens the door, make a mad dash for it. It doesn't always work, but when it does the payoff is huge.
- If your going to hack up a hairball, stay on the furniture. It is a lot harder to stain wooden floors than it is fabric.
- Don't play with just one roll of toilet paper if they are left out. Rumor has it they all taste a little different.
- Lamp cords are like jerky. You have to really chew on them.
- Climb to the curtain rod, lose your grip and get stuck just enough so that you can still howl for help.
- The screens in windows can be torn. The more you tear the faster you can escape.
- Some baskets are easier to get into than out of, make sure there is a human around if your not sure about size.
- Kick the litter all over the floor. This is a great way to let humans know when your bored. Hint: Even the enclosed litter boxes have a hole in them.
Thanks for stopping by!
Henry (aka @quadpawd)