Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thirteen Ways To Get Your Humans Attention


Henry here... I've been doing a little experimenting and found some great ways to get your humans attention. I hope you find this list as useful as I have.

  1. When your giving a nosetap, bite them at the last moment. That always throws my mom off.
  2. Jump on the other cats back. This one is especially fun, cause it's not just the human that gets annoyed.
  3. If you find a nail in wall without anything hanging for it, jump for it. Since jumping at the wall can be especially noisy, I recommend you do this before your humans gets up in the morning.
  4. Bite the hand that feeds you.
  5. Knock everything off shelves, book cases and dressers. And I do mean EVERYTHING!
  6. If your an indoor kitty and your human opens the door, make a mad dash for it. It doesn't always work, but when it does the payoff is huge.
  7. If your going to hack up a hairball, stay on the furniture. It is a lot harder to stain wooden floors than it is fabric.
  8. Don't play with just one roll of toilet paper if they are left out. Rumor has it they all taste a little different.
  9. Lamp cords are like jerky. You have to really chew on them.
  10. Climb to the curtain rod, lose your grip and get stuck just enough so that you can still howl for help.
  11. The screens in windows can be torn. The more you tear the faster you can escape.
  12. Some baskets are easier to get into than out of, make sure there is a human around if your not sure about size.
  13. Kick the litter all over the floor. This is a great way to let humans know when your bored. Hint: Even the enclosed litter boxes have a hole in them.
Well, that's all I have for you today. If I find more ways to do it, I will let you know. Or, if you would like, feel free your methods in the comments section.

Thanks for stopping by!

Henry (aka @quadpawd)

7 Comentários:

Daisy said...

Those are some excellent tips! I like to give the Bitey all the time. And Harley has chewed more than his share of "jerky"!

Pesky Cat Designs said...

This gave me a great laugh! My Anni would like to add that meowing loudly early in the morning while humans are still trying to sleep gets them up and running to the kitchen to give you food hoping you will be quiet and they can go back to sleep. :)

Pauline Evanosky said...

Very, very good. Also, stand at the door wanting to be let out, but when your human opens the door for you walk back into the house. Then, when they sit down you can do it again a few minutes later.

Thanks for the laughs.

The Prodigal Tourist said...

My name is Oscar too. I'm not as young as I used to be, but I'm as handsome as ever--and the good news is, my humans are fully trained (took a while though)!

Samantha & Mom said...

We love your tips! We are going to try them one at a time till we get through the list!!
Your FL furiends,
and Maverick

Samantha & Mom said...

PS: Where do you go to get added to the list?
Thanks!
Your FL furiends,

Forever Foster said...

Henry, you are wise beyond your months. Point 2 looks especially interesting!

Cats Who Twitter © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO