Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thursday Thirteen: Who Let The Dog Out?

I know what your thinking... Yes this is a blog dedicated to twitter cats, and yes I know cats and dogs don't always get along. But trust me, not all dogs are bad. In fact, I (Oscar) follow quite a few on twitter. So, if you feel so inclined, take a look at these fine pups I lined up for this weeks Thursday Thirteen.

  1. Buddytrix
  2. LouLouPants
  3. sadieshihtzu
  4. ZedDog
  5. JohannTheDog
  6. LouPeb
  7. GizmoDog
  8. Pappup
  9. Snick_the_Dog
  10. misterpeabody
  11. WorldWideWolfie
  12. olivethedog
  13. Theblacklab

Thanks for stopping by!

Purrs and nosetaps,

OscarTheCat and Henry


3 Comentários:

Loki said...

I likes dogz! And lots uv these dogz I knows! :D

Rosie & Cheeto said...

This is fabyoolus! As long as they don't eat us we plan on following them!

snick the dog said...

thank you for including me in your thursday 13 list. i have lots of cat friends!

Cats Who Twitter © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO