Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thursday Thirteen: Who Let The Dog Out?

I know what your thinking... Yes this is a blog dedicated to twitter cats, and yes I know cats and dogs don't always get along. But trust me, not all dogs are bad. In fact, I (Oscar) follow quite a few on twitter. So, if you feel so inclined, take a look at these fine pups I lined up for this weeks Thursday Thirteen.

  1. Buddytrix
  2. LouLouPants
  3. sadieshihtzu
  4. ZedDog
  5. JohannTheDog
  6. LouPeb
  7. GizmoDog
  8. Pappup
  9. Snick_the_Dog
  10. misterpeabody
  11. WorldWideWolfie
  12. olivethedog
  13. Theblacklab

Thanks for stopping by!

Purrs and nosetaps,

OscarTheCat and Henry


3 Comentários:

Loki said...

I likes dogz! And lots uv these dogz I knows! :D

Rosie & Cheeto said...

This is fabyoolus! As long as they don't eat us we plan on following them!

Anonymous said...

thank you for including me in your thursday 13 list. i have lots of cat friends!

Cats Who Twitter © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO