Friday, March 13, 2009

Follow 5 Friday

My first guest this week is fairly new to twitter, but is doing a great job of reaching out to other cats, it’s DashKitten.

How did you find your forever home? (Or how did it find you?)

Via the store attached to the vet's. I have micro-opthalmia and mum thought that no-one else would love me so she brought me home. She convinced Dad to buy my sister DotKitten too but we don't go into that.....

What do you call the humans you live with?

Anything - they can't speak cat, even though I yell really loud (a lot and all the time when I can't go out).

Is there anything else you would like your twitter pals to know?

I am a fit, active and young Kiwi cameo cat. Mum still calls me a kitten to differentiate me from the senior cats who came over when they settled here in New Zealand and she can't break the habit. I am too active, (Mum says), I get into fights too often (Mum says), spend far too much time away from home (Mum says) and now have a small tear in my ear and a scab on my shoulder because I'm a hooligan (Mum says).

Recommend 5 of your twitter friends to our readers:

Web: http://kittyanydots.etsy.com/ Twitter: twitter.com/kittyanydots

Web: http://endlesswhimsy.etsy.com Twitter: twitter.com/endlesswhimsy

Web: http://mishkathryn.blogspot.com/ Twitter: twitter.com/Mishkat

Web: http://www.petside.com Twitter: twitter.com/petside

Web: http://AthenasArmoury.etsy.com Twitter: twitter.com/AthenasArmoury (love this lady's jewellery and her little bag!)

***********************************************************************

Next we have chayakitty who seems to be a little shy when answering these questions, but is a little more outspoken when online.

How did you find your forever home? (Or how did it find you?)

My Meowmie went to the SPCA adoption centre at the pet store and chose me. She said she wanted a cuddly kitty. I climbed up on her shoulder and she said, "I got my cuddly kitty!"

What do you call the humans you live with?

Meowmie and Daddy.

Is there anything else you would like your twitter pals to know?

I'm cute!

Recommend 5 of your twitter friends to our readers: @indytiger, @pappup, @rainythehorse, @dahliapkitten, @Romeothecat


************************************************************************

My third and forth cats today are actually have the same twitter address but explained to me that they were giving separate answers because they don’t like to share, it’s RosieandCheeto.

CHEETO

How did you find your forever home? (Or how did it find you?)


I am a handsum cinnamon colored guy who was hanging out on the streets of Myami in 2000. My lady played with me for about 8 months until I went missing for a week. Turns out another lady tried to take me in. It was then that my lady took me in her bloo movable mashene, got20me an operashion to remove my Cheeseballs, and took me in. She said she never wanted me to leave her again!

What do you call the humans you live with?


Hmmm, I call her by many names, but “Lady” seems to be the one she prefers.

Is there anything else you would like your twitter pals to know?


ACTIVITIES: I like to sleep, attack moving things under blankets and in bags, make fresh biscuits on my lady, and pounce on my sister, Rosie.
NICKNAMES: Cheesehead, Cheeseball, Cheesenuts, Cheesewhiz
SKILLS: The abilities to make my lady happy when she's sad

Recommend 5 of your twitter friends to our readers:


Oh, thare are soooo many…how about @dahliapkitten @flothecat @inkywhiskers @SphynxCatBoo @chayakitty @ and @CatMonsterOdin

ROSIE

How did you find your forever home? (Or how did it find you?)


I am a beeutiful tortese-shell kittie with a fancy white stripe on my tail. I was taken in by my lady who found me wandering around a Myami CompUSA entrance in 2001.

What do you call the humans you live with?


I like to call her “Lady” unless she acts up…then I call her MRAW!

Is there anything else you would like your twitter pals to know?


ACTIVITIES: I like cuddles, naps, pets on the booty and waking up my lady to help her remember to put the fud out
NICKNAMES: Ro-Ro, Baby Rosie
SKILLS: The ability to make peepul luv me by purring and meowing.

Recommend 5 of your twitter friends to our readers:


Oh, thare are soooo many…how about @ MissGypsyKitty @BooKittyKat @Lucy_Cat @TerrorKittyDuff @Pandafur and @demonspawn


**************************************************************************


My fifth and final guest this week is one of my favorite dogs LouPeb.


How did you find your forever home? (Or how did it find you?)


I was only about 4 months old or so when I met mom and dad. It was an adoption event at a Petco. Mom and dad was there to get some fish food. When I saw mom I ran to her, stepping on other puppies rather mercilessly. I guess I picked my humans and boy did I pick the right ones! They're totally devoted to me. The shelter I came from is called 'Noah's ark'. ; )


What do you call the humans you live with?


I call mom mom, mama, mommy, maman, mum. etc. (But usually I don't have to call her. I look at her and she knows.)

I call dad daddy or papa,


Is there anything else you would like your twitter pals to know?


In real life I am very scared of small dogs. My sister included, as you can see from my blog 'I think I love my sister...' http://loupeb.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-think-i-love-my-sister.html

And I really really want them to know how much I appreciate all my twitter pals. All of them!


Recommend 5 of your twitter friends to our readers:


Oh boy. I'll just go with the friends I met when I first started.

buddytrix, sadieshihtzu, thecookiedog, louloupants and of course johannthedog


**************************************************************************************


If you would like to be featured on Follow 5 Friday just email me your answers (will use the same questions for the next couple weeks). You can reach me at thefurrytripod at gmail dot com.


Thanks for stopping by!


Nosetaps and Purrs,


OscarTheCat and Henry (aka Quadpawd)

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Cats Who Twitter © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO