Monday, March 9, 2009

A Special Message From @Monkey_Cat


A message for all my Twitter Friends from Monkey_Cat on Vimeo.

@Monkey_Cat twittered this to me and I can't help but share it with all of you. Isn't Monkey_Cat just adorable (and Grandma too)?! I also would like to recommend her new website here. That's one busy cat!

Purrs and Nosetaps to all of you!

OscarTheCat and Henry (aka Quadpawd)

(I would very much like to share one or two twitter cat videos every #meowmonday from now on, so feel free to send me your links! Thanks!)

3 Comentários:

Daisy said...

That was an adorable video!

Merry said...

Very cute video.

I enjoy reading your blog. I have left you an award on my blog. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Monkey...

That is just so cute. Thanks for sharing, Oscar!

Cats Who Twitter © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO