Friday, May 22, 2009

Follow 3 Friday

Hello everyone! My name is Henry and I am OscarTheCats younger brother. If you don’t know me from twitter, you can find me under the name @Quadpawd. Oscar isn’t feeling well, so I am going to be doing the posts here on CWT for a while. Due to this being a very busy week for everyone, we only have 3 kitties for you today, but what we don’t have in numbers, they make up for in PAWESOMENESS. Just meowin’

=^..^=


My first guest is Circus Kitty (aka AnnaBelle) who is a real sweet lady. In fact, she even offered to let me join the circus too. Of course, I couldn't turn an offer like that down. MOL...

How did you find your forever home? (Or how did it find you?)

The nice people at Cat Adoption Team in Sherwood, Oregon were taking care of me when my two-legged parents came in looking for a new kitty to love. They lost their 19 year old kitty a month before and were very sad. They liked me from the beginning because I was very friendly and enjoyed being carried around. Being a somewhat short-haired kitteh was a plus too.

What do you call the humans you live with?

Mommeh and daddeh. I sure likes them!

What do you like to do, even though it drives your human(s) crazy?

When I am loving them up, I likes to lick them! They just don't understand they need to be cleaned too. :)

Is there anything else you would like your twitter pals to know?

There are always more kittehs looking for a forever home. Follow @CatAdopt. They are the best. MEOW! Thanks for helping us all to connect Oscar & Henry. =^..^=

Recommend 5 of your twitter friends to our readers:

@BabyPatches, @ThatStripeyCat, @HerGraceTheCat, @roccoman, @PimpTheCat

=^..^=


Next we have my buddy TobyMeow.

How did you find your forever home? (Or how did it find you?)


Originally my momsie wanted to adopt a ginger cat from the local humane society, but no, grandma demanded it be a kitten. Since October not babies season, my human searched highs and lows for a little orangey kitteh. When she came across my personal ad, well my two calico fursis too, it happened to be wuv at first sight. Her parents agreed with the wonderfur choice and they drove an hours to get me. My first pressie to momsie is wet poop in meh new carrier box. From that smelly moment on, they spoil me rotten. Oh yeahs!

What do you call the humans you live with?

Momsie, grandma, and grandpa [sometimes I call him Mr. Bathman when he cleans me].

What do you like to do, even though it drives your human(s) crazy?

I afraid of going outsides, and cling on momsie’s back for dear life when she takes me for small walks. Instead the humans learned to open the front door [there is another glass one] for me to spies. Every morning I meow until one of them let me out for a while. Then I come back in and do the same thing all over again, throughout the days too! I also messy eater and leave meh crumbs all over the libbing room. They all step in it and take a piece of Toby everywhere.

Is there anything else you would like your twitter pals to know?

I play tags with my humans to keep them fit and active. They usually slows so I give them meh best stalker kitteh stare and then paw their legs. It makes momsie and grandparents laugh and give cuddles.

Recommend 5 of your twitter friends to our readers:

@LilyWasHere @IamButton @Manxington @kritterkondo @Petiethecat

Toby also has a great website. You can learn more about this fine lad right here…

=^..^=



Next we have mickeychat who happens to be one of the nicest kitties in Paris.

How did you find your forever home? (Or how did it find you?)


My Mom found me 10 years ago at L’Ecole du Chat de Paris (in Montmartre). This is a volunteer organization working to reduce the free-roaming cat population. They use Trap-Neuter-Return non lethal methods.

At the time they had like a shop in Montmartre for kittehz that had once been house kittehz. Passing by the window of L’Ecole du Chat Mom had noticed among dozens of cats a tall tabby+ white beautiful cat in a cardboard box on a table. He looked very friendly and she thought she would adopt a cat after the summer holidays. (Black Gros Minet, the last of her two previous cats, had died a couple of months before).

Two months later she was delighted to see that this great cat was still there.

This cat was me the one and only Mickey. We think I was 3 years young then. She took me home and I meowed very loud as we rode the metro! A nice lady said I looked very intelligent. I hate to travel. I hate the box ! I still meow loud in the metro so everyone knows how unhappy I am.

Oscar was also adopted on that same day but that’s his story.

What do you call the humans you live with?

Maman is my ooman at home. Mémie is my grand mother at my second home where I go on holidays (she is 97 and she is my mom grandma. She is the best slave. Eh eh !).

What do you like to do, even though it drives your human(s) crazy?

I insist on a very clean litter box but I pee outside the litter box. I am not sure I like it but sometimes I start peeing sitting and I end up standing… I swear I do not do it on purpose. Mom says this must be why I got kicked out of my two previous homes. She says she is very patient. I say she just loves me. I scratch the good rugs but just a little.

Is there anything else you would like your twitter pals to know?

I iz so happy to have met so many anipals from all around the world. I am grateful that we met @EmmytheCat : she sent my bro Oscar (@Oscar_Lechat) a pet bed as a pawpawty prize. Now I have no remorse what so ever when I kick him out of my comfy bed.
Twitter is also a great way to have fun, share and help other anipals.

Recommend 5 of your twitter friends to our readers:

Five is not enough but here you go. Sorry for anipals I can’t mention all 700. @Monkey_Cat @JennyRosePetal @buddythebestcat @Petiethecat @SirFreddieElvis

=^..^=

See, I told you these three were pawesome. If you haven’t had the honor of being friends with them before today, I strongly suggest you stop by and introduce yourselves today. You will be glad you did.

A special thanks to MickeyChat, TobyMeow, and the fine lady CircusKitty for allowing us a peak into their lives.

Oscar is resting comfortably under the watchful eye of mom, and they both wanted me to tell you Thank you for all the luv, purrs, and prayers. We appreciate each and every one of you!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Henry aka Quadpawd

1 Comentário:

Your Daily Cute said...

Great picks, Henry! Tell Oscar to keep getting lots of rest so he gets all better soon. :)

Cats Who Twitter © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO