Friday, May 15, 2009

Follow 5 Friday 5/15/09

So many kitties so little time. Still that doesn’t mean we don’t have time to make new friends on twitter. Once again five great cats came forward to share a bit of their story with us.

=^..^=

Our first guest this week is the sweet @JennyRosePetal

How did you find your forever home? (Or how did it find you?)

My former daddy brought momma to Harmony House for Cats (www.hhforcats.org) in Chicago January 2001 to find a new kittae after her kittae Rudy died of renal failure in July 2000. I was in a basket on a dresser in a room with other kittaes. Momma walked up to me and I turned around like I do wif my butt in the air. I was purrin' and givin' her rubs and she said that I was the kittae for her. I went home wif her that day. I had two bruders, Spike and Zakerey, but they're not here anymore. I don't know where they went, but I'm pretty happy being the only kittae.

What do you call the humans you live with?

Momma

What do you like to do, even though it drives your human(s) crazy?

Scratching the woodwork. Not sure why she gets so upset, I'm a kittae, I have to scratch. She says that we're going to lose our deposit and I owe her money. I don't know what money is, I'm a cat.

Is there anything else you would like your twitter pals to know?

I'm very happy that momma talked me into tweeting. But wif this tweeting, I want to know where the birds are. I'm just sayin'.

Recommend 5 of your twitter friends to our readers:

My goodness, I have lots of anipals... Let's see... @Oscar_LeChat, @MickeyChat, @CarlinTheCat (he's a local), @Manxington, @BorisKitty

=^..^=

Second we have my buddy Smokey8

How did you find your forever home? (Or how did it find you?)

I found my forever home two years ago. My biological mother died but I don't remember this. I was born at the home of my first human mother. I guess you could say she was my original human mother. Two years ago, she almost died. I was put in a cage and was supposed to be fed by her son but he forgot about me. I guess he was so worried about his mother in the hospital. Anyway, my human forever mommie now is a cousin of my original mother. She overheard that I had not been fed for a couple of days. So my forever mommie rescued me and took me what is now my forever home. When my original human mother visits, I run and hide under the bed. I never want to leave my forever home (except to go to the garden). More about this later.

What do you call the humans you live with?

I call my forever mommie "Miu". If she doesn't pay attention, then I call her "MEEAOW" but with purrs.

What do you like to do, even though it drives your human(s) crazy?

I love to play and have my treats always, but especially at night when my forever mommie is sleeping. So I get on top of something called tee vee and start batting on a frame like this: bat- bat- bat. Then I turn around to see if she's paying attention. If not, I jump on top of her and go lie down on top of her head and start pulling her hair. This always works. I always worry her when I run for the hills. The hills being our garden. But she worries anyway.

Is there anything else you would like your twitter pals to know?

I would like to tell my anipals that I have an adopted brother who has many names. He has a sad story but now has a forever home with us. My forever mommie adopted him from the vet because he's not a kitten anymore and would have been harder to find a home. His first name at the vet was Surprise. My forever mommie calls him Sweetie Pie. After she adopted him, she found out that his human family had been murdered and that the police brought him to the vet. He doesn't like to play with me but he loves my forever mommie.

Recommend 5 of your twitter friends to our readers:

All my anipals are wonderful, but for starters you can visit: @kitty_Karma - @MeikoChan - @sockington - @MsZona - @zooooey.

=^..^=

Our third guest today is Ernie from TheIslandCats (I guess Wally & Zoey were sleeping.)

How did you find your forever home? (Or how did it find you?)

Mom found me on petfinder.com. I was in a shelter...and mom was looking for a black cat...she found me!! Yay!

What do you call the humans you live with?

Mom and Dad...sometimes I refer to them as "the beans"

What do you like to do, even though it drives your human(s) crazy?

I like to chew stuff! I chewed the cord on the coffee maker clear through! Mom was not happy that she couldn't have her coffee in the morning!

Is there anything else you would like your twitter pals to know?

I'm a polydactyl! I have 7 toes on each of my front feet and 5 on each of my back.

Recommend 5 of your twitter friends to our readers:

Furiends that twitter:

@StLouisMeezers @SammiePie @ReeseKitty @PepeBlackCat @victortabbycat

=^..^=

My final two kitties share a twitter account but wanted to answer separately, They are Madi and Abi of @KritterKondo

Madi…

How did you find your forever home? (Or how did it find you?)

MADI (short for Madison, I am a boy!)
I found my mommy because she was walking by a local small petstore that also hosts a cat rescue on the weekends. I was in the cage and she walked in and asked about me. When she pulled me out of da cage I purred and kissed and snuggled all over her. There was a sign up dat said FIV+ and she said, I don't care!!! I want him! And dat was dat. I am my Mommys first but not last kitty.

What do you call the humans you live with?

Mommy

What do you like to do, even though it drives your human(s) crazy?

Bit her ankles when she is sitting at da computer. I love to go under da desk and give them nibbles. She always kicks around and says stop!!! MOL

Is there anything else you would like your twitter pals to know?

that I can be a wittle jealous and territorial of my Mommy but that I am super nice. I wuv my fwiends on Twitter, dey means alot to me. And I WUV my Kritter Kondo cause it offers me the outside sunshine without getting hit by a car.

=^..^=

Abi…

How did you find your forever home? (Or how did it find you?)

Abi(short for Abigail)
I found my mommy because she brought Madi my brother to the Doctor fur a check up. The Dr. said dat she had rescue kitties on the second floor and had just got an FIV+ female 6month kitty. The Dr. asked my mommy if she would consider taking me. My mommy said, well lats have a look! When she met me all I wanted her to do was pick me up and pet me but I was so scared I hissed and hissed and hissed. My mommy said....ummmm.....I don't know how Madi would handle this.....and den she goes, oh he'll be fine...pack her up! And dat is how I have my Mommy. I wuv her soos much for rescuing me. I want to sit in her lap constantly and sleep in her bed, on her head and plays with her hair in my paws.

What do you call the humans you live with?

Mommy

What do you like to do, even though it drives your human(s) crazy?

If she doesn't carry me upstairs when we are ready for bed, I sit downstairs and yelp and yelp and yelp and yelp until she comes to get me or call me....den I run as fast as I can and jumps in da bed. But sometimes I am stubborn and wait until right before she falls asleep and then I start......so it wake her up.

Is there anything else you would like your twitter pals to know?

Just dat I wuv them and enjoy their tweets. My two favorite tings are to Twitter wit my friends and sit outside in my Kritter Kondo.

Recommend 5 of your twitter friends to our readers: (From both Madi & Abi)

@PetieTheCat @Manxington @IAMButton @09Casper @tobymeow

=^..^=

Remember, all these fine kitties are just a click away. So why not go over and introduce yourself today?

Thanks for stopping by,

OscarTheCat and Henry

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Cats Who Twitter © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO