Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Man-Cat Of The Week


Can you believe it? It’s finally time to announce this weeks Man-Cat of The Week.

Being a Man-Cat is a very important job and should never be attempted by a kitten. Even though, our choice is a little young, I do think you will agree he is totally right for the task! My friends I am thrilled to introduce to you, my good buddy, Totally Lamont.



Age

I am approximately fifteen months old.



What does being a man-cat mean to you?

I grew up on the cold, hard streets of Houston where a half second can mean the difference between seeing another sunrise or riding the midnight express to the rainbow bridge.




=^..^=


A Man Cat has nerves of steel and generations of refined instinct. I just put my faith in Ceiling Cat and follow every gut instinct that I have. If my instincts are true, then I will succeed as a Man-Cat.


How does it affect your roll in the family?

Very hard to explain. I do exactly what I feel like doing. Sometimes I attack my family because they are moving. Other times I lick my family because they are moving. My Dad encourages me to do whatever I want and then he gives me lots of treats. I guess I am doing something right.





=^..^=

If your not already one of Lamonts friends, I recommend you head over to his twitter page right away and hit that follow button. Ladies, I feel I should warn you though, that you might just spend hours there the first time you visit. He has lots of photos posted, and I don’t think even the man-cats would dare disagree when I tell you he’s handsome.

Thank you so much Lamont for agreeing to be this weeks choice, I am truly honored to have you on this site.

Yep, I’m sure, now more than ever that we made the right choice. Totally!

Thanks for stopping by,

OscarTheCat and Henry


3 Comentários:

Monkey Cat said...

Those are some pretty sweet pictures Lamont! MEOW How cool is it dat we are the Queen and Man Cat of the week at same time! Totally pawesome!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Fifteen months old, floofy tale, and yoo do whatevur yoo want!?! Sounds like yer a faaaabyoolus MANcat choice! Yay!

TotallyLamont said...

It's great to be honored with Monkey Cat this week! Thanks for recognizing us, Oscar and Henry!

Cats Who Twitter © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO