Monday, May 11, 2009

Man-Cat Of The Week



Well, I hope everyone has been having a great #MeowMonday! This week we have another great Man-Cat to share with you. You probably know this fella, and if you don't you might just want to check him out. He's a very popular kitty on twitter,but for good reason, he's a great friend to all who know him. This weeks Man-Cat is none other than @BrewsikeButt.


Photo property of Art Adventures Studios

Age

I am
5 years old. We don't know for sure what day is my birthday, but the vet says it was likely in April. Mom celebrates it on April 1 because she says I am such a fool. This year, I had the most special birthday EVER! My anipals all over the world celebrated my birthday with a 24 hour #pawpawty! We played games, held contests and frolicked with niptinis and meowgaritas in the virtual location of my home--the Canton, OH Arts District! We also raised over $1,000 for @KittenRescue in Los Angeles, CA through @Romeothecat's animal charity.

What does being a man-cat mean to you?

It means that I am a TIGER! Grrrr! OK, well maybe not. I really don't know what it means. All I know is that I love to dance with the lady cats at the #pawpawties and I love to kiss their paws. I think real man-cats should treat the ladies with respect. Because they are special and worthy of respect!

Man-cats also have important jobs. My job is to be the Official Spokescat for Art Adventures Studios, my person @BZTAT's art studio. I help others to see her artwork and help critters talk their people into getting their portraits painted by BZTAT. I also write blogs for "The Buzz from BZTAT!" sometimes, and I give out artwork prizes at the #pawpawties.


How does it affect your roll in the family?
I am the only one in the family who gets on the computer, so the other cats (Noah, Who and Slick) are a little jealous of me.
Noah cat wants to do Twitter, but his paws are so big, he just can't seem to type too well. They are happy, though, when I win prizes. They were especially happy when my Twitter friend @Morriscat sent us a Plague Ratsie! @TinytheDog sent us some joint health supplements, and @Furminator_Inc sent us a Furminator!

Well, as you can see BrewskieButt is one very busy kitty. I don't know where he finds the time to do all he gets done, but he manages. And if I might say so, he manages quite well! Thanks Brew for taking the time to answer my questions, I'm very honored to be able to have you as a guest again today!

Before I go, I would like to remind all of you that all male cats are encouraged to apply to be Man-Cat of the week. Especially if your new to twitter. It's a great way to introduce yourself to all the other great cats on twitter and it is our sincere hope that you might make a few more friends along the way! For details go here.

Thanks for stopping by,

OscarTheCat and Henry

3 Comentários:

Your Daily Cute said...

Yay, Brew! What a handsome man-cat you are. No wonder the ladies love the Brew! :)

Lou said...

Yay it's Brew! *jumps up & down*
I'm so proud of you and Oscar. you guys already know that, right?
*doggie salute*

Lou & Pebbles

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Yep, definitely all man-cat. WTG dude!
Purrrrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

Cats Who Twitter © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO